PDA

View Full Version : Jacumba Conference - May 20-22, 2005

Brandan
04-26-05, 01:06 PM
The First Baptist Church of Jacumba California Announces its 5th Annual Bible Conference for May 20 to May 22

Conference Schedule:

Friday, May 20th

5:00 P.M. Don Fortner, Grace Baptist Church, Danville, Kentucky
6:00 P.M. Gene Harmon, Rescue Baptist Church, Rescue, California

Saturday, May 21st

10:00 A.M. Bruce Crabtree, Springport, Indiana
11:00 A.M. Don Fortner, Grace Baptist Church, Danville, Kentucky

Lunch and Discussion

3:00 P.M. Don Fortner, Grace Baptist Church, Danville, Kentucky
4:00 P.M. Gene Harmon, Rescue Baptist Church, Rescue, California

Sunday, May 22nd

10:00 A.M. Gene Harmon, Rescue Baptist Church, Rescue, California
11:00 A.M. Don Fortner, Grace Baptist Church, Danville, Kentucky

Lunch and Discussion

3:00 P.M. Bruce Crabtree, Springport, Indiana
4:00 P.M. Don Fortner, Grace Baptist Church, Danville, Kentucky

There will be a light breakfast served on Saturday and Sunday mornings and sandwiches each evening, as well as a hardy lunch on Saturday and Sunday. You may enjoy breakfast on Sunday at the Jacumba Senior Center for $3.00

Directions to the church:

From San Diego. Go east on Interstate 8 about 60 miles to the Boulevard exit. Get off and turn right at the ramp stop sign. Go one block to the next stop sign at Old Highway 80 and turn left. Go about ten miles to Jacumba. Look for the Jacumba Senior Center and then look left for the church sign (about 3' x 2'). Turn left there on Campo Street and you will see the church in one block.

Lodging:

There is plenty of parking for RVs, campers or camping tents. There is electrical hook up available, with an extension cord, but no sewer hook ups. There are showers, which you may use, in each of the two church bathrooms.

The nearest motels are “back country,” and independently operated, but I, and other conference attendees, have stayed in them. Make a reservation and count it as an experience to remember. They are probably nicer than what the Apostle Paul had to stay in. I have listed them from top down (best at top) in the order where I would choose to stay, based on how they compare with Holiday Inn etc. Though, to avoid the drive I would stay at the Lux Inn Mountain resort.

Pine Valley Inn 619-473-8560, their web site is: WWW.pinevalleyinn.com (http://www.pinevalleyinn.com/)
Located in Pine Valley, CA, which is west of Jacumba on Interstate 8, about 30-40 minutes from the church.

Lux Inn Mountain Resort 619-766-9005
Located about 10 miles from the church at the Boulevard exit off Interstate 8

Jacumba Hot Springs Spa Lodge & Resort 619-766-4333
Located in Jacumba about 2 blocks from the church.

If you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way please contact me.

Pastor Bob Harman, phone 858-487-1061, cell phone 858-603-9945 and e-mail address bobharman92127@AOL.com (bobharman92127@AOL.com)

The church phone is 619-766-4696