PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Anthony!

Brandan
06-09-05, 04:40 PM
Anthony (Tobias Crisp) has agreed to help moderate this forum. Thanks Anthony. :)

Tobias Crisp
06-09-05, 06:31 PM
Anthony (Tobias Crisp) has agreed to help moderate this forum. Thanks Anthony. :)Brandan, thanks for the invitation. I've really come to love this forum.

GraceAmbassador
06-09-05, 07:52 PM
Welcome Anthony to our selected group of moderators!

May we learn together!

Milt

ugly_gaunt_cow
06-09-05, 09:06 PM
Greetings Anthony. :)

Glad to have you with us. I'm looking forward to learning much of what you have to offer.

In Him,

Brother Scott.

Bob Higby
06-09-05, 10:45 PM
I'm looking forward to a long and edifying fellowship, Anthony! :cool:

L-Today
06-10-05, 01:02 AM
Welcome, Anthony! Very glad to have you with us. As other moderators, I am looking forward a true Christian fellowship with you.

Luba.

Mickey
06-10-05, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the dream team Anthony!:D

Mike

Christ__Alone
06-10-05, 03:11 PM
Welcome aboard Anthony. I trust Brandan has given you the secret decoder ring? :rolleyes:

Tobias Crisp
06-10-05, 03:18 PM
Welcome aboard Anthony. I trust Brandan has given you the secret decoder ring? :rolleyes:Thanks! I'm still trying to figure out the secret powers that come with the ring and title. I tried flying and turning invisible but it's not working. :)

Brandan
06-10-05, 03:20 PM
Welcome aboard Anthony. I trust Brandan has given you the secret decoder ring? :rolleyes:

http://www.5solas.org/images/ssshhh.jpg

SSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ugly_gaunt_cow
06-10-05, 05:38 PM
Thanks! I'm still trying to figure out the secret powers that come with the ring and title. I tried flying and turning invisible but it's not working. :)

Same here, I think the hidden powers of the ring become active after 100,000,00 posts, or something like that. ;)

Mickey
06-10-05, 11:21 PM
Look guys I guess you need a reminder. The first rule about the secret decoder ring; is don't talk about the secret decoder ring. This may be the sourse of your problem here.:cool:

ugly_gaunt_cow
06-11-05, 07:54 AM
Look guys I guess you need a reminder. The first rule about the secret decoder ring; is don't talk about the secret decoder ring. This may be the sourse of your problem here.:cool:

Oops! :eek:

The first rule is; Don't talk about the secrect decoder ring...

The second rule is; DON'T TALK ABOUT THE SECRET DECODER RING!

Got it!

Thanks. :D

Tobias Crisp
06-11-05, 09:44 AM
Oops! :eek:

The first rule is; Don't talk about the secrect decoder ring...

The second rule is; DON'T TALK ABOUT THE SECRET DECODER RING!

Got it!

Thanks. :DAnd the third rule is to see the first two! :D