PDA

View Full Version : Quick Reply has been enabled...

Brandan
06-29-05, 01:55 PM
I have enabled a feature of the forum software that will allow posters to add a reply to a thread quickly. At the bottom of every thread is a "Quick Reply" box where you can post your reply and submit. If you want to quick reply to a particular post in a thread, just click the "Down Button" next to the "Quote" button.

-- Brandan

ugly_gaunt_cow
06-29-05, 06:39 PM
Coolios,

When can I expect the version equipped with a spell-check option?

Brandan
06-29-05, 07:10 PM
There is an add-on I can put in, but I'm not sure I want to do it. :)

ugly_gaunt_cow
06-29-05, 07:24 PM
Does it hog bandwidth, or do you just want to torture me? :D

Brandan
07-02-05, 09:59 PM
Does it hog bandwidth, or do you just want to torture me? :D
Scott, you now have spell check! Now no more excuses for poor spelling!

ray kikkert
07-05-05, 12:53 PM
Brother Darth. I can no longer cut out parts of messages in the regular posting reply. Can you advise? It did work before.

lionovjudah
07-05-05, 01:53 PM
I too am having this problem..

Plus in PM I no longer can request a read receipt!!!!!

ray kikkert
07-05-05, 01:58 PM
I too am having this problem..

Plus in PM I no longer can request a read receipt!!!!!

Yes and also when using "quick reply" I tried using spell check and it asked me to download something in order to use it. Is this a long drawn out download as I have dial up internet?

Brandan
07-06-05, 11:37 AM
Yes and also when using "quick reply" I tried using spell check and it asked me to download something in order to use it. Is this a long drawn out download as I have dial up internet?
You'll need to download that plugin for the spell checking to work. :)

Brandan
07-06-05, 11:40 AM
To cut out parts of messages in your reply, just highlight the text you want to cut and press CTRL-X.

CTRL-C is "Copy"
CTRL-X is "Cut"
CTRL-V is "Paste"

Brandan

InChristAlways
07-07-05, 01:09 AM
HI Brandon. Your forum is one of the best layed out forums I know of, and has a distinctive "classy" look that is very pleasant and eye appealing.
Just wanted to let you know I appreciate what you are doing for the Elect in Christ here and to also thank for allowing me to post on it.
I also post on a different forum most times, but mainly on the OT and revelation, so I like to come here and read the more inspirational and deeper renderings of our Dear Lord in the NT gospels and epistles you and others put up here.
Again, thanks for a job well done brother. Blessings and Love to you.
P S. These are 2 excellent sources for deep bible study I want to share with those for those that are interested. I have these up 24/7.

http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html Lexixon, dictionaries resources

http://www.olivetree.com/cgi-bin/EnglishBible.htm [brings up to a dozen translations, greek/interlinear and lexicon all on one page. [even includes Rotherham and Youngs's]

Brandan
07-07-05, 05:13 AM
Thanks ICA! I'm looking forward to knowing you better.

Brandan :D