PDA

View Full Version : Danville Conference!!!

Brandan
07-08-05, 10:04 PM
Dear Friends,

The Lord willing, Grace Baptist Church of Danville, Danville, Kentucky will host our 26th Annual Sovereign Grace Bible Conference on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, September 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, 2005. We want you to attend.

I have asked eight faithful pastors, men who preach the gospel of God’s free and sovereign grace in Christ, to join us for this time of worship through the preaching of the gospel. I am confident that each of them will seek and bring us a message from the Lord our God that will challenge, comfort, and encourage us in the knowledge of our God and exalt him in the fullness of his redemptive glory and grace in Christ Jesus. We will be blessed by their ministry to us. As always, the theme of our conference will be the gospel of God’s free and sovereign grace in Christ. Our object is to exalt the Lord Jesus Christ, instruct eternity bound sinners in the way of life, and promote the preaching of the gospel.

The ladies of our church family will provide meals immediately following each of our worship services.

Also, we will have a well-staffed nursery for infants and toddlers. Mothers, your cooperation here will be greatly appreciated. I must insist that ALL CHILDREN THREE AND UNDER stay in the nursery during all services. However, because we lack the needed facilities, I must also insist that NO CHILDREN OVER FOUR be permitted to stay in the nursery.

All conference messages will be available for purchase on cassette and video tapes, and audio CD and video DVD disks. Information regarding the purchase of the messages is found on the back of this brochure. Please use the order form found there when ordering. Order forms will also be available at the conference.

We look forward to seeing you in Danville on Friday, September 2nd . Services will begin promptly at 7:00 P.M. If you need additional information about the conference, please feel free to write or call me. I am yours in the blessed fellowship of our Lord Jesus Christ and his gospel,

By God’s Sovereign Grace,

Donald S. Fortner, Pastor

SCHEDULE OF SERVICES

FRIDAY – SEPTEMBER 2nd

7:00 P.M. Bruce Crabtree, Pastor—Sovereign Grace Church, New Castle, IN
8:00 P.M. Stephen Bignall, Pastor —Campus Church, Welwyn, England

SATURDAY – SEPTEMBER 3rd

10:00 A.M. Ralph Dale, Pastor— Shiloh Baptist Church, Huntersville, NC
11:00 A.M. Tim James, Pastor — Sequoyah Baptist Church, Cherokee, NC

6:00 P.M. Jack Shanks, Pastor—Laird Street Baptist Church, New Caney, TX
7:00 P.M. Rupert Rivenbark, Pastor—Bethel Baptist Church, Spring Lake, NC

SUNDAY – SEPTEMBER 4th
10:00 A.M. Maurice Montgomery, Pastor—Bible Baptist Church, Madisonville, KY
11:00 A.M. Gary Shepard, Pastor—Sovereign Grace Baptist Church, Fayetteville, NC

ACCOMMODATIONS FOR OUR GUESTS

Five of our local motels are holding blocks of rooms and will give special rates to our conference quests. They will only hold these rooms for us until August 1st. Rooms may still be available after this date, but these rates are only guaranteed for reservations made by August 1st. When making reservations, please mention that you want a room from the block of rooms being held for the Grace Baptist Church Bible Conference. Otherwise, you may be told there are no rooms available. All conference guests, except those men who will be preaching to us, are requested to make their own reservations.

Best Western Telephone 859-236-5525
All rooms are $49.99 + Tax

Country Hearth Inn Telephone 859-236-8601
All rooms are $45.00 + Tax

Super 8 Telephone 859-236-8881
All Rooms $46.00 + Tax

Hampton Inn Telephone 859-236-6200
All rooms $64.00 + Tax
holiday inn express Telephone 859-236-8600
All rooms $59.00 + Tax

Pastor Fortner’s Books Available

Discovering Christ in Revelation $14.50 Songs of Grace $ 3.00
Discovering Christ in Genesis $12.50 The Church of God $ 7.25
Discovering Christ in Ruth $ 8.00 Life After Pentecost $10.00
Basic Bible Doctrine (Hardback) $35.00 Song of Solomon $ 9.50

Grace For Today (Hardback) $16.00

If you wish to purchase any of these books, please make checks payable to Grace Tape and Book Ministry and give to Shelby Fortner at the conference or mail to Grace Baptist Church, 2734 Old Stanford Road, Danville, KY 40422.
Order Blank For Conference Tapes - 2005

When ordering tapes of our conference messages, please complete this form and give it to Shelby Fortner at the conference or mail to Grace Baptist Church, 2734 Old Stanford Road, Danville, KY 40422. Make your check payable to Grace Tape And Book Ministry.

Name:_____________________________________________ ________________

Address:__________________________________________ _________________

City: ______________________State: ____ Zip Code ____________

Indicate Which Message You Want With A Check (Ö) Mark.

CASSETTE TAPES - One message per tape

($2.00 each or $16.00 for a complete set)

_______A complete set of eight cassette tapes

_______ Stephen Bignall ——— Jack Shanks
_______ Bruce Crabtree ______ Rupert Rivenbark
_______ Ralph Dale ______ Maurice Montgomery
_______ Tim James ______ Gary Shepard

CD’S - One message per disk

($2.00 each or $16.00 for a complete set)

_______A complete set of eight CD’S
_______ Stephen Bignall ——— Jack Shanks
_______ Bruce Crabtree ______ Rupert Rivenbark
_______ Ralph Dale ______ Maurice Montgomery
_______ Tim James ______ Gary Shepard

DVD’S - Four messages per disk

($4.00 each or $8.00 for a set)

_______A set of two DVD’S

_______ DVD #1 ———— DVD #2
Stephen Bignall Jack Shanks
Bruce Crabtree Rupert Rivenbark
Ralph Dale Maurice Montgomery
Tim James Gary Shepard

VIDEO TAPES - Four messages per tape

($10.00 each or $20.00 for a set)

_______A set of two video tapes

_______ Tape #1 ———— Tape #2
Stephen Bignall Jack Shanks
Bruce Crabtree Rupert Rivenbark
Ralph Dale Maurice Montgomery
Tim James Gary Shepard

You are invited to join us in worship during our

26th Annual

Sovereign Grace

Bible Conference

September 2nd – 4th, 2005

Hosted By

Grace Baptist Church of Danville

2734 Old Stanford Road

Danville, Kentucky 40422-9438

Donald S. Fortner, Pastor

Telephone 859-236-8235 E-mail don@donfortner.com (don@donfortner.com)

Brandan
07-08-05, 10:08 PM
As far as I know right now, Bob (BillTwisse), Anthony (Tobias Crisp), Carolk, and I will be at this conference. That's four of us! Who else is going to be there?

Brandan

Brandan
07-08-05, 10:32 PM
Attached is the word doc for the flyer.

Brandan
08-09-05, 01:22 PM
I'm not going due to the heresy that is being spread regarding Christ being made a sinner.

Tobias Crisp
08-09-05, 02:20 PM
I'm not going due to the heresy that is being spread regarding Christ being made a sinner.Brandan,

These issues are fundamental and I am heart broken over this whole mess.