PDA

View Full Version : I left my church

Brandan
01-08-02, 08:14 PM
Folks,

Angie and I have left our church, (even the cell group), and have decided to either find a house church or start one in our home. Please pray for us...

Your friend,
Brandan

Debbiek
01-08-02, 08:25 PM
Dear God, I pray that Brandon & his family follow Your will in their lives to worship You in the church assembly You desire for them. PLease let your Spirit show them the way to the place You want them to worship. In Jesus' name. Amen. Kermie, I know it's a difficult decision & I hope you & your family find peace in your new church. All things in order. God bless you, Debbie

fredbvalani
01-09-02, 01:53 AM
I hope you had a lot of time in prayer and are still praying for your next step.

But why did you leave your church ?

I pray that the Lord will lead and guide you to a place where your faith can be preserved and nourished, so that the Lord will find you ready on His coming.

pollieparrott
01-11-02, 09:26 PM
I don't know what you reasoning is for leaving, but regardless - I'm sure it was a hard decision to come to. I know from my own experience, so much doubt and confusion can run through you head when you are facing the decision as to whether to go or stay in a church. And then once your out, you have a whole new set of issues to face. I can offer this encouragement - the times that I have spent out of churches (between churches) has been some of the most fruitful in my life. It has been in those times when I have no one to rely on to spoon feed me that I have found my most significant growth. It has been in those times of solitude that I found God - that God has found me, the one from the 99.

I know that as you look to make the next step- find a new church, start one of your own, have home study- God will direct your steps. I believe that you are are seeking his face and when you seek, you are assured to find. I know He will direct your path. You just may only be able to see the foot path one step at a time.