PDA

View Full Version : BAD NEWS - 3 weeks of posting are GONE

Brandan
10-20-06, 07:32 AM
Friends,

I'm very sorry to inform you that we have lost three weeks worth of posting. I hadn't made a backup since then, and last night in my excitement and trying to restore 5solas.org, I accidentally blew away our forum database. I apologize very much for this. We're gonna have to start over all of our conversations.

Brandan

Brandan
10-20-06, 07:35 AM
If you changed your password anytime within the last three weeks, you will have to log in with your old password. Please change it once you log in.

If you subscribed or renewed within the last three weeks, e-mail me - and I'll restore you manually.

If you registered within the last three weeks, you will have to register again.

Brandan

lionovjudah
10-20-06, 07:41 AM
Well at least the "Red Birds" won!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandan
10-20-06, 07:50 AM
Spoken like a true yankee fan - thanks Joe.

lionovjudah
10-20-06, 07:58 AM
Spoken like a true yankee fan - thanks Joe.

LOL. Are you going to the series at all?

Brandan
10-20-06, 08:12 AM
LOL. Are you going to the series at all?

Yes - yes I am - two games - Wed & Thu.

Dorcas
10-20-06, 11:23 AM
Stinks about the forum. . . I had lots of things I was saving to read "tomorrow" when I have more time . . .

I'm wishing your Cards to a speedy victory (so there will be something to watch besides baseball) :)

Mourning my lack of cable . . .

Washington Kid
10-20-06, 04:12 PM
Who are the Yankees????????..............people who live north of the south?........KK:cool:

ugly_gaunt_cow
10-20-06, 08:29 PM
Ah ha!!!!

No wonder I couldn't log in!

I thought we were under attack from the liberal terrorist, lesbian muslim feminist arminian nuns, who stole my cattle and tried forcing me aboard their UFO, with the intention of assulting me with an intergalactic space-probe!

Alas,

Is was only an administrative error...

~Whew!~
That was close! I thought people were going to be left behind. :p

ugly_gaunt_cow
10-20-06, 08:31 PM
Well, at least I only have 6 unread posts now. :)

Better than the 296 I had. :D

Greg
10-21-06, 09:17 AM
I thought we were under attack from the liberal terrorist, lesbian muslim feminist arminian nuns, who stole my cattle and tried forcing me aboard their UFO, with the intention of assulting me with an intergalactic space-probe!Wow, this must be a common thing.

It happened to me the same way last weekend. :eek: