Brandan
10-21-06, 01:10 PM
5solas.org is partially back up....

Brandan
10-21-06, 01:31 PM
Pristinegrace.org is back up

MCoving
10-21-06, 01:42 PM
Sweet! Thanks Brandan! Thanks alot for all the hard work that you do and getting resources out to people across the country. I really appreciate it. :D

Mary

ps. Tried 5solas ask for password and doesn't seem to work.. unless I doing something wrong? But pristine does! Sweet cant wait to read some articles you have on there. :)

Brandan
10-21-06, 01:56 PM
OK 5solas should work now Mary - Thanks!

Eileen
10-21-06, 02:00 PM
Yea...............Yea............I love 5solas.org!!

Thanks Brandan!

Eileen~

MCoving
10-21-06, 02:30 PM
OK 5solas should work now Mary - Thanks!

Yup it works. And no thank you! hehe I really enjoy the fact that you have a bunch of articles on there that are really good and solid, and sum up theogoly quite well. Course there's so much more to learn, but its a great start for me. I look forward to when I have some extra time throughout the day reading some articles. Thanks for all your hardwork and getting that restored. Even if you lost a few threads in the mean time its well worth it. :D

Love in Christ,
Mary

Washington Kid
10-21-06, 09:17 PM
Thanks Brandan for your work.......EVEN during World Series time!.......KK

Brandan
10-22-06, 12:01 PM
Bible software with John Gill's commentary is back online. http://bible.5solas.org

Brandan
10-22-06, 09:53 PM
Blog is back up....

Brandan
10-23-06, 08:44 PM
All the websites are back online, I had to reprogram the systems listed below to make them work in a more secure web environment. For those techies, what it means is I turned off PHP magic quotes and turned on safe_mode. I went through all of the code line by line and eliminated any potential security flaw that could allow a hacker entrance to the system. I'm sure it's not foolproof, but it hopefully will give enough trouble to hackers that they'll just choose to hit a different system.

5solas.org Library System
5solas.org Library Administration System
5solas.org Bible Software (includes John Gill Commentary)
5solas.org Trinity Hymnal (added a link to download midi file now)
5solas.org Blog
PristineGrace.org Library System
PristineGrace.org Administration System
Predestinarian.net Home Page

I'm content with all of the sites and cannot foresee any major additions. I doubt that I'll bring back chat and the online pager. I'm contemplating removing the shoutbox as I cannot see much use for it.

The things I need to work on next is converting the movies into quicktime and finish writing that book. Now that winter is around the corner, I hope to be blogging a bit again as well.

Brandan

ugly_gaunt_cow
10-24-06, 08:19 PM
Bible software with John Gill's commentary is back online. http://bible.5solas.org

Sweet!!! :D

My favorite.

Biblegateway.com was getting tired. ;)