PDA

View Full Version : Teleleconferences

Brandan
07-03-07, 08:58 PM
Due to the fact that there was no actual conference held this year as planned, I've decided that I'd like to start having a few teleconferences that anyone and everyone can attend. I've been thinking this through, and how this would work, and I have a rough plan. I'll let everyone know soon what I have been thinking... It will be cost money, but it's affordable. I have already received a 100 dollar donation for this effort, and it should more than cover the cost for the first couple meetings I think. It's also easy to attend - just pick up a telephone. There is full moderation and the facilitators can control who speaks. Plus there will be an mp3 recording that can be distributed for free on the web. :) - Brandan

Whammer
07-03-07, 10:37 PM
count me in brother, sounds great, "the next best thing to being there":)

Rlhuckle
07-04-07, 08:01 AM
Great idea!

Shawn37
08-27-07, 07:33 AM
Hello, I'm new to P-net, and I think that would be a great format for discussion. I look forward to hearing more details.

Saint Nicholas
08-28-07, 01:01 PM
Welcome Shawn..............May the Lord guide you into all truth in His good time, that you may think and grow for His Glory alone.

Nicholas :)

Calvinator
08-28-07, 02:51 PM
Hello Shawn. welcome to the forum. May the Lord bless you with His knowledge and His wisdom as we all grow together, in the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, at this forum.

John:)

Shawn37
08-28-07, 08:39 PM
Thanks Nicholas!

Shawn37
08-28-07, 08:40 PM
Thanks John!