PDA

View Full Version : No Water Baptism Threads in August

Bob Higby
08-02-08, 03:22 PM
To preserve a balance of topics on this forum in honor of the gospel, I am asking that no new threads related in a major way to the subject of water baptism be started in the month of August. In addition, except for VERY brief mention in connection with another subject, do not engage in major discussion of this issue. Especially avoid any points that provocate response from opposing views.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter,

--Bob

MCoving
08-02-08, 04:06 PM
Sure thing! Sounds good to me, we've definitely had enough friends discussing that issue that its quite easy to just refer back to them if anyone has questions, but for the most part we all here have discussed it numerous times over the years. Be nice maybe to have some new topics too! err though not sure with that, because their really isn't anything new under the sun, but how 'bout topics that haven't been discussed so much then ;)

Whammer
08-05-08, 07:39 AM
Yeah, I think I have been soaked enough on this topic;)
Although I must admit a month would be to short with all that has been covered this past yyear on this topic IMHO

Bob Higby
08-05-08, 04:20 PM
Bryan: I must admit a month would be too short with all that has been covered this past year on this topic.

It would certainly seem so! I don't want to suppress any topic for very long; it is just that ONE PARTICULAR POSITION on this has dominated the discussions enough that we need to take a break. Not that the position deserves the recognition that it continuously demands!

Whammer
08-05-08, 06:08 PM
Bryan: I must admit a month would be too short with all that has been covered this past year on this topic.

It would certainly seem so! I don't want to suppress any topic for very long; it is just that ONE PARTICULAR POSITION on this has dominated the discussions enough that we need to take a break. Not that the position deserves the recognition that it continuously demands!

Amen!

trav
08-05-08, 08:20 PM
We've heard enough from Rome