PDA

View Full Version : Search Dropdown Links Added

Brandan
12-11-08, 07:40 AM
I've added the following forms to the "search" drowndown link on the navbar.

Library Search
Links Search
Projects Search
Downloads Search
Bible Passage Lookup
Bible Search

The following are still available on the search dropdown:
Blogs Search
Members Search
Forum Search

Mrs Whammer
12-11-08, 08:23 AM
Wow, Brandan--we have the most professional, user-friendly forum on the Internet, I think! Thank you! :)

Brandan
12-11-08, 09:38 AM
Thanks Lori, that means a lot to me. Designing this site has been a real pleasure. I don't know of any sites that have integrated bible, instant messenger, or conference center meetings like this. :D

trav
12-11-08, 06:46 PM
Thanks Brandan for your work, the new features are awesome!

Calvinator
12-11-08, 08:26 PM
Wow, Brandan--we have the most professional, user-friendly forum on the Internet, I think! Thank you! :)
I agree!

The Ewok
12-11-08, 08:32 PM
Me too!

Thanks a lot, Brandan!

MCoving
12-12-08, 08:50 PM
WOW! I really like the new features! Ive said this before but I'll say it again I am so proud of you Brandan and all that you do on this website! You are truly gifted and talented and Im so blessed to be part of this forum, the people here and Gods message has really changed my life given me hope and a new life. THANK YOU!!!

Brandan
12-13-08, 06:50 AM
WOW! I really like the new features! Ive said this before but I'll say it again I am so proud of you Brandan and all that you do on this website! You are truly gifted and talented and Im so blessed to be part of this forum, the people here and Gods message has really changed my life given me hope and a new life. THANK YOU!!!

Mary, thanks so much for your kind words. I am very pleased with the website - my vision has been fulfilled. We truly are a network of predestinarians!

Calvinator
12-13-08, 09:41 AM
my vision has been fulfilled. We truly are a network of predestinarians!
As God has predestined! P-Net is great and I am thankful to be part of it!:)