Pristine Grace

Thread: Beast Image Adam and Cain Bible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Beast Image Adam and Cain Bible

Revelation 13:10 If any man [is] for captivity, into captivity he goeth: if any man shall kill with the sword, with the sword must he be killed. Here is the patience and the faith of the Saints.
    I would like to give a view of some parts of revelation using just the Scriptures and and leaving it with those that may want to discuss this "Biblically".

In revelation 13, we have a "Beast" and his "Image". If revelation is a final consummation where Sin, Death and Hades are destroyed, then it appears to me that that it is represented of Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel.

One thing to notice is that ALL are made to receive the Mark, as we all are symbolical offspring of our first "parents", Adam and Eve, and either the "image" of Cain[Murderer/Liar] or Abel[Righteous].
    Reve 13:16 And it maketh ALL, the small, and the great, and the rich, and the poor, and the freemen, and the servants, that it may give to them a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads,
    God is allowing those that do not worship the beast or image to be killed but is not allowing those that are killed to kill!!! Rather God is instructing those that accept the Image of His Son Jesus to be either killed or taken captive.

In Genesis God put a "sign" on Cain that no one should kill him and it is the same in revelation, that no Saint is allowed to kill those having the the mark of "Cain", but rather leaving that to God Himself, even if it means captivity or death.
    Romans 12:19 Avenge not yourselves, beloved, but give place unto the wrath [of God]: for it is written, Vengeance belongeth unto me; I will recompense, saith the Lord.
    I decided to use Genesis first for this passage in revelation and the number 666 appears to symbolize the days of man's "existence" 600-60-6, much like the time, times, half a time. I just want to use genesis first for this passage. Blessings.

Reve 13: 15 and there was given to it to give a spirit/breath to the image of the beast, that also the image of the beast may speak, and [that] it may cause as many as shall not bow before the image of the beast, that they may be killed. 16 And it maketh all, the small, and the great, and the rich, and the poor, and the freemen, and the servants, that it may give to them a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads, 17 and that no one may be able to buy, or to sell, except he who is having the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is the wisdom! He who is having the understanding, let him count the number of the beast, for the number of man it is, and its number [is] six hundred and sixty six.[ cxV <5516> {<666>. 600-60-6]

Genesis 3: 12 And the man said, "The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat". 13 And Jehovah God said unto the woman, "What is this thou hast done"? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. 14 And Jehovah God said unto the serpent, "Because thou hast done this, cursed art thou above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 15 and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: he/it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel". 16 Unto the woman he said, "I will greatly multiply thy pain and thy conception; in pain thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. 17 And unto Adam he said, "Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 18 thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; 19 in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return". 20 And the man called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living...... 23 therefore Jehovah God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden the Cherubim, and the flame of a sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Genesis 4:1 Now, the man, having come to know Eve his wife,--she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, "I have gotten a Man with Yahweh!" 2 And she went on to bear his brother, Abel,--and Abel became a feeder of sheep, whereas, Cain, was a tiller of the round.......[Cain slays Abel] 10 And he said, What hast thou done? With a voice, the shed-blood of thy brother is crying out to me from the ground. 11 Now, therefore, accursed, art thou,--from the ground, which hath opened her mouth, to receive the shed-blood of thy brother at thy hand. 12 Though thou till the ground, it shall not go on to give its vigour to thee,--A wanderer and a fugitive, shalt thou be in the earth. 13 And Cain said unto Yahweh--"Greater is my punishment than I can bear. 14 Lo! thou has driven me out, this day, from off the face of the ground, And, from thy face, shall I be hid,--So shall I become a wanderer and a fugitive in the earth, And it shall come to pass, whosoever findeth me, will slay me". 15 And Yahweh said to him--"Not so! whosoever slayeth Cain, sevenfold, shall it be avenged". So Yahweh set, for Cain, a sign, that none finding him should smite him. 16 So Cain went forth from the presence of Yahweh,--and dwelt in the land of Nod, eastward of Eden.
    "There are Signs of a new upsurge of interest in the Study of Scriptures: a New Readiness to Test Traditions, Search the Scriptures and Rightly Divide the Word "I am the WAY the TRUTH the LIFE and the RESURRECTION and no man can come to the FATHER but by ME"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Beast Image Adam and Cain Bible

Quote Originally Posted by InChristAlways
    I would like to give a view of some parts of revelation using just the Scriptures and and leaving it with those that may want to discuss this "Biblically".

In revelation 13, we have a "Beast" and his "Image". If revelation is a final consummation where Sin, Death and Hades are destroyed, then it appears to me that that it is represented of Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel.
    Why would you think that it is represented by our first parents? I think Revelation 13 closely resembles what is defined by Daniel in chapter 8 and 9 as the antichristian forces.

One thing to notice is that ALL are made to receive the Mark, as we all are symbolical offspring of our first "parents", Adam and Eve, and either the "image" of Cain[Murderer/Liar] or Abel[Righteous]. God is allowing those that do not worship the beast or image to be killed but is not allowing those that are killed to kill!!! Rather God is instructing those that accept the Image of His Son Jesus to be either killed or taken captive.
    Revelation Chapter 13 verse 10 states that those who lead into captivity and who kill with the sword will in turn suffer that which they beforehand meated out. So that the saint when put into captivity, or sees his fellow believers slain by the sword know that such a one will be avenged by the Lord in due course.

It would be proper for one to defend himself. No matter how vicious the antichristian wars against the saints, the Lord according to His sovereign purposes, allows the saints to escape, raise up in arms to defend themselves and prevail. He even allows them to set free others who have been taken by wicked hands.

This is not some advocate verse to start acting the part of the Quaker, Brethren, or Jehovah Witness and decry battle and war in defense of themselves.

In Genesis God put a "sign" on Cain that no one should kill him and it is the same in revelation, that no Saint is allowed to kill those having the the mark of "Cain", but rather leaving that to God Himself, even if it means captivity or death. I decided to use Genesis first for this passage in revelation and the number 666 appears to symbolize the days of man's "existence" 600-60-6, much like the time, times, half a time. I just want to use genesis first for this passage. Blessings.

Reve 13: 15 and there was given to it to give a spirit/breath to the image of the beast, that also the image of the beast may speak, and [that] it may cause as many as shall not bow before the image of the beast, that they may be killed. 16 And it maketh all, the small, and the great, and the rich, and the poor, and the freemen, and the servants, that it may give to them a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads, 17 and that no one may be able to buy, or to sell, except he who is having the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is the wisdom! He who is having the understanding, let him count the number of the beast, for the number of man it is, and its number [is] six hundred and sixty six.[ cxV <5516> {<666>. 600-60-6]

Genesis 3: 12 And the man said, "The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat". 13 And Jehovah God said unto the woman, "What is this thou hast done"? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. 14 And Jehovah God said unto the serpent, "Because thou hast done this, cursed art thou above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 15 and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: he/it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel". 16 Unto the woman he said, "I will greatly multiply thy pain and thy conception; in pain thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. 17 And unto Adam he said, "Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 18 thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; 19 in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return". 20 And the man called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living...... 23 therefore Jehovah God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden the Cherubim, and the flame of a sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Genesis 4:1 Now, the man, having come to know Eve his wife,--she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, "I have gotten a Man with Yahweh!" 2 And she went on to bear his brother, Abel,--and Abel became a feeder of sheep, whereas, Cain, was a tiller of the round.......[Cain slays Abel] 10 And he said, What hast thou done? With a voice, the shed-blood of thy brother is crying out to me from the ground. 11 Now, therefore, accursed, art thou,--from the ground, which hath opened her mouth, to receive the shed-blood of thy brother at thy hand. 12 Though thou till the ground, it shall not go on to give its vigour to thee,--A wanderer and a fugitive, shalt thou be in the earth. 13 And Cain said unto Yahweh--"Greater is my punishment than I can bear. 14 Lo! thou has driven me out, this day, from off the face of the ground, And, from thy face, shall I be hid,--So shall I become a wanderer and a fugitive in the earth, And it shall come to pass, whosoever findeth me, will slay me". 15 And Yahweh said to him--"Not so! whosoever slayeth Cain, sevenfold, shall it be avenged". So Yahweh set, for Cain, a sign, that none finding him should smite him. 16 So Cain went forth from the presence of Yahweh,--and dwelt in the land of Nod, eastward of Eden.
    I would be of the opinion that we do not instigate and go around killing those who are the anti christian forces. Yet I would be of the opinion to defend myself and family from their wicked devices and by God's grace die for His cause which they would want to launch against the saints.

Many are the accounts of our grandparents who were part of the underground resistance in Holland during WW2 who not only hid Jews but thwarted the wicked devices of the Nazi soldiers who were known for their wicked lusts. Some of whom were caught and either killed or sent to prison.
    Greetings and salutations, el rana

21There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

Proverbs chapter 19