Pristine Grace

Thread: Hello Community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Hello Community

It is a distinct pleasure to be a part of this site. I am a born again Christian, saved by the grace of God, sins covered by my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. If it were not for him nailing my sins to the cross, I would have no hope. I am an elect of God ,saved before the foundation. I am free from God's wrath. Is not that a wonderful gift to have. Hallelujah! Glory to God!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Re: Hello Community

Welcome to Predestinarian Network, Robin! Judging by your profile, you seem to have a lot in common with us! I hope you enjoy the site and that you will contribute to our discussions. - Brandan
    This is my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello Robin..........I think you are going to find that it is no accident you are part of this forum and website. It is God's good pleasure that you and I, and all of us are here. Most of us will never find this kind of fellowship and to eat of this stong meat, in most churches throughout the world. This I firmly believe. God is calling His elect to himself and to "COME OUT FROM AMONG THE WHORE CHURCHES". Do you want to know how I found this website? I typed in the word "Supralapsarian" on my search browser, and found this site. My wife and I thought we were going crazy because we did not know of ANY Supras, in our area. There are NO chuches and fellowships around here that we know of. We have done a lot of searching. Most of them are FREE Willers or waco pentecostals (holy rollers). And some of the reformed and presby's are ecumenical with rome, and to Augustinian for my taste. Well I hope you will be blessed as you desire to seek Him and Know of His wonderful truths.

In Christ,
    Nicholas
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand..........John 10:27,28

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Welcome Robin:

John 6:45
    It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God . Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    The grace which saves us is eternal to us, as is also our election in Christ. Those who are in Christ have everlasting life by that virtue alone and it is also plain Scriptural teaching that when God loves, He loves with an everlasting love and therefore draws His own to Him. (Jeremiah 31:3). Now there can be no eternal saving grace, no eternal election in Christ, no experience of God's eternal love where a soul is not justified. These aspects belong together as integral parts." …John Gill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shining_fame
    It is a distinct pleasure to be a part of this site. I am a born again Christian, saved by the grace of God, sins covered by my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. If it were not for him nailing my sins to the cross, I would have no hope. I am an elect of God ,saved before the foundation. I am free from God's wrath. Is not that a wonderful gift to have. Hallelujah! Glory to God!!!
    It is indeed. Glory to God alone indeed.

We "Ditch the garbage" of manmade dung infested free will and rely only on His Sovereign predestined will as He has revealed in His Word.

Lord be merciful to me , a sinner.

By our precious Saviour's Sovereign grace, this elect family goes home justified.

"But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name, thou art mine." Is 43:1
    Greetings and salutations, el rana

21There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

Proverbs chapter 19

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Talking Re: Hello Community

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nicholas
    I typed in the word "Supralapsarian" on my search browser, and found this site.
    Nicholas, you should see this website: http://www.supralapsarian.org
    This is my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Gill
    Nicholas, you should see this website: http://www.supralapsarian.org
    Do you own the domain supralapsarian Brandan?

John
    The grace which saves us is eternal to us, as is also our election in Christ. Those who are in Christ have everlasting life by that virtue alone and it is also plain Scriptural teaching that when God loves, He loves with an everlasting love and therefore draws His own to Him. (Jeremiah 31:3). Now there can be no eternal saving grace, no eternal election in Christ, no experience of God's eternal love where a soul is not justified. These aspects belong together as integral parts." …John Gill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Yes, I have for some time now. Also hyper-calvinism.org
    This is my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So you link supra to predestinarian network and hyper to pristine. cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello Shining and I join you in worship of the Almighty Infallible Sovereign of the Universe!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Re: Hello Community

Amen!!!!!