Pristine Grace

Thread: Times of fellowship when on vacation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Times of fellowship when on vacation

My wife and I live in Kentucky, and all our vacations are now spent meeting with our kids ( 2 girls in their 20s; one in Portland, OR: and one in Boston, MA). We meet all over the USA because we love to travel & see different places. Everytime we go somewhere new I spend alot of time looking for a place to worship with like minded people. I thought maybe anyone who knows of a good church, home fellowship, etc. where they live could post info on that group. Then as we all travel, we could know of people to contact for some fellowship. We could even meet some of our friends from the forum!!!!. This PN might contain the largest congregation of believers anywhere- wouldn't we like to meet some of us who are like minded? I'll be the first to post: where my wife and I attend: Location: in Kentucky where Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, and the Ohio river meet ("four corners"). You can see the area on any map. There we are right off interstate 64. We have 2 spare bedrooms and a fellowship to attend. Name of fellowship: 13th Street Baptist Church, Ashland KY. Don't let the word "Baptist" scare you off- it was put on a wall there over 50 years ago, the word means little here. Some night I might sneak over there and remove the word "Baptist" To me the most important item in being a "Baptist" is the local autonomy of that group (no outside influences). Particulars: You can check out my public profile, that's pretty much what is observed there. Another particular: church membership- never mentioned- no membership observed there. I don't know why anyone would attend here regularly who didn't love the true gospel unless they had motives I wouldn't know of, which I'm sure exists in all groups. So if you ever come to the east's "four corners"- contact KK, we'd love the fellowship of those who hold to the true gospel: salvation condtioned on Christ's righteousness imputed to the sinner ALONE! Kentucky license plate: "Yes, it's that friendly".........KK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Times of fellowship when on vacation

Kingwood Assembly of Christ
    3930 GladeVally Drive
    Kingwood, TX 77339
    (281)359-3004
    MAP

Brother Kyle (melted) attends their meetings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hughes
    Kingwood Assembly of Christ
    3930 GladeVally Drive
    Kingwood, TX 77339
    (281)359-3004
    MAP

Brother Kyle (melted) attends their meetings.
    Your banner says your location is waco but I thought Kingwood was north of Houston? My wife and I are investigating moving to Austin and we have friends in Bacliffe/San Leon--or are you close to waco?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You are right Kingwood is near Houston and I have yet to visit that congregation, but I plan to if I'm in the area. I live in Waco and it's about a 4 hour drive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you Brother Mike for mentioning our little assembly down in this 'ere neck of the woods!
    Gal 6:14 But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.