Pristine Grace
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Mc Church

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Re: Mc Church

What do you mean, Scott? Are you stating that you don't see the resemblance between the external fire of God tormenting the reprobate, causing them to curse Him, and the internal fire of God's Spirit causing the elect to praise Him forever? I'm not sure if that is what you are saying or something else.

In the end, we're all in the presence of God who is a consuming fire. Either that fire burns within us or without us. As some of you know, I don't perceive of Gehenna as a literal torturing fire but rather as the contempt of God toward the reprobate manifested in His everlasting presence. The seething rage (wrath) of damned souls is ordained to bring eternal praise to God. Forever they stand in the presence of God and His gospel truth in Christ; forever they HATE God in Christ as the only redeemer of perishing souls. Forever they demand that God offer a different plan of salvation--one that pleases them and is in harmony with how THEY think the universe should be run. Forever they sense and feel the contempt and hatred of God and the saints toward all who will not love the gospel ordained from eternity.
    I got four things to live by: don't say nothin' that will hurt anybody; don't give advice--no one will take it anyway; don't complain; don't explain. Walter Scott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert R. Higby View Post
    What do you mean, Scott?
    I don't see the resemblance between the orange puff of plasma and the pope.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_Gaunt_Cow View Post
    I don't see the resemblance between the orange puff of plasma and the pope.

I agree Scott. This is pure delusion. However the unregenerate mind always seeks after signs, wonders, superstitions, the macabe, sorcery, soothsaying, etc. etc.

I guess anyone whom God causes their mind to wander, will see "doves and crosses in the clouds" "Images of the virgin Mary in glass pane windows""Hear the voices of the Saints in Heaven" and of course images of John Paul in the firery flame.

Maybe we will see a 50 ft. Jesus, like Kenneth Copland did some years ago. Or perhaps Jesus will make an appearance on this forum, similer to what Benny Hinn predicted what would happen at one of his miracle crusades.

An adulterous generation will always seek after signs and wonders. But the elect rest in the words of Christ. "Blessed are they that have not seen and yet believe".

Nicholas
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand..........John 10:27,28

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Of course I agree with you all. But unto those who insist that it is the image of Pope John Paul II in the fire, I will insist that the message to be learned from that is: he is now tormented in Hades as a damned soul.
    I got four things to live by: don't say nothin' that will hurt anybody; don't give advice--no one will take it anyway; don't complain; don't explain. Walter Scott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nicholas View Post
    I agree Scott. This is pure delusion. However the unregenerate mind always seeks after signs, wonders, superstitions, the macabe, sorcery, soothsaying, etc. etc.

I guess anyone whom God causes their mind to wander, will see "doves and crosses in the clouds" "Images of the virgin Mary in glass pane windows""Hear the voices of the Saints in Heaven" and of course images of John Paul in the firery flame.

Maybe we will see a 50 ft. Jesus, like Kenneth Copland did some years ago. Or perhaps Jesus will make an appearance on this forum, similer to what Benny Hinn predicted what would happen at one of his miracle crusades.

An adulterous generation will always seek after signs and wonders. But the elect rest in the words of Christ. "Blessed are they that have not seen and yet believe".

Nicholas

Amen
    "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day." John 6:44

"I am the Good Shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me." John 10:14
    "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;" John 10:27

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey, guys... I was making a joke.

Har, har?

*slaps Bob's/Nick's knee for them*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

From the desk of Steve Shultz:

I've told many of our readers, that "oil is oil." The Bible just teaches that we should anoint one another with oil. HOWEVER, having said that, we enjoy making specially fragrant and specially prophetic-meaning oils available to you for your ministry use.

Again, it could be motor oil, since "oil is oil." But the OIL OF THE POMEGRANATE (offered below) has special Biblical meanings of success, prosperity, healing, and more.

You will notice a group of products here that are both aromatic and fragrant, oils and books about praying, to cleanse your life and your property -- for both your body and your personal homes.

I hope you'll get them.

Chuck Pierce creates products that excite me, such as the POMEGRANATE Anointing oil below.

The books Reordering your Day and Portals to Cleansing (along with an anointing kit for your property), are best-sellers!

Get them while they are in stock!

Blessings,
    Steve Shultz
    Jn 14:23-24, (NASB)
    Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, BUT The Father's Who sent Me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"Pomegranate Anointing Oil"

$19.99
    4 oz. Anointing Oil

www.elijahshopper.com

This is the most incredible anointing oil! The pomegranate represents healing, prosperity and overcoming. The pomegranate was early cultivated in Egypt and was highly esteemed by the Israelites. Carved figures of the pomegranate adorned the tops of the pillars in Solomon’s temple. Pomegranate fruits in blue, purple and scarlet, ornamented the hem of the robe of the High Priest, representing fruitfulness, blessings, and the favor of God. Pomegranates are one of the (more)
    Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, BUT The Father's Who sent Me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"Portals to Cleansing Property Dedication Kit"
    by Dr. Henry Malone

$12.00
    Property Dedication Kit

A unique kit with instructions, Scriptures, oil, and stakes to dedicate your property to the Lord.

Supplements the popular book, Portals to Cleansing by Dr. Henry Malone. (more)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought these would fit this thread

Another note, read instructions carefully with the kit, otherwise, you might mistakenly "stake" your animals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking Re: Mc Church

Oh, darn; I musta dropped my debit card in the collection plate.....

....have any of the Mc Churches started giving a cash back option when you put in your pin?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Roger, we have missed your posts here lately!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert R. Higby View Post
    Roger, we have missed your posts here lately!
    Thank you Bob, I have been visiting regularly and keeping up with the posts. Every time I visit I always seem to learn something --for which I am very grateful! I really haven't felt as if I could add anything to the discussions--but I'll chime in when the Spirit moves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I found something that may shock some of you, there is a different gospel floating around out there for stupid people and they have their own canon.
    Isaiah 45:7, (KJV), I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How goes it all? Bare with me, as I am brand new to posting any sort of blog... it seems that more and more this "mcchurch" is becoming a fad - a trend even. i shake my head at the thousands of people who attend HUGE churches with coffee houses, video arcades, and yes - even tattoo parlors. these people are deceived - that's about the only word i can think of that best describes these practices! :-) i recently left a church that is striving for "growth" by building a new building. asking for 900 thousand dollars from their congregation to build this building. anyone else see a problem with this? :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trevorwinder View Post
    How goes it all? Bare with me, as I am brand new to posting any sort of blog... it seems that more and more this "mcchurch" is becoming a fad - a trend even. i shake my head at the thousands of people who attend HUGE churches with coffee houses, video arcades, and yes - even tattoo parlors. these people are deceived - that's about the only word i can think of that best describes these practices! :-) i recently left a church that is striving for "growth" by building a new building. asking for 900 thousand dollars from their congregation to build this building. anyone else see a problem with this? :-)
    Welcome Trevor to the forum. You ask "anyone else see a problem with this?"

I DO!

These institutions believe that if they can imitate worldy cultures, they will achieve in keeping their members satisfied. Of course the economic burden is supported through the unbiblical tithe (tax). Most of these institutions are void of the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. They have become nothing more than entertainment centers and social clubs.

However this is exactly what unregenerate sinful humanity craves. A religion of the flesh.

Nicholas
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand..........John 10:27,28

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Catholic mass in Wisconsin:
    Isaiah 45:7, (KJV), I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

none of those church signs beat Rapture preperation Tabernackle
    "Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I found this today, I wonder if Mc Church serves this. I shouldn't be amazed at this, but there is always someone
    1 in 3 Trinity Energy Drink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

McChurch has always existed and has waxed and waned over the years. It does work into the American consumerist and individualist mentality nicely. Willow Creek was probably the first church to really pull this off on a large scale but many are becoming dissatisfied with the McChurch mentality.
    For whatever strength of arm he may have who swims in the open sea, yet in time he is carried away and sunk, mastered by the greatness of its waves. Need then there is that we be in the ship, that is, that we be carried in the wood, that we may be able to cross this sea. Now this Wood in which our weakness is carried is the Cross of the Lord, by which we are signed, and delivered from the dangerous tempests of this world.--St. Augustine

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast