Pristine Grace

Thread: Announcement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Announcement

Dear brothers, sisters, and friends,

Bryan Wanman (Whammer), one of our facilitators will no longer function as a facilitator.

Due to serious physical and medicinal issues, he and we agreed that it would be in the best interest of this forum and for the body of Christ at this time.

This is not a permanent action, but rather temporary. Bryan will still be interacting through his posts.

We appreciate the time he has served the Body of Christ, and pray that his condition will turn for the better. However, our brother, like all of us need your prayers.

In Christ forever,
    Nicholas
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand..........John 10:27,28

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Announcement

Awe well Im sorry to see him leave that position, but least its only temporary! I know how physical pain is, makes it hard to be on the computer much its not the easiest place for ones body. He's definitely in my prayers and thoughts as always! Plus thanks for this reminds me I gotta give him a call. lol
    Hopefully all will be better soon, and you can return to normal activities Bryan. You're a very godly man and wonderful brother in the Lord. Even though your title isn't facilitor.. hehehe I still view ya as one. I mean more so respect ya.. you're just an amazing elder of mine. hehe
    A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. - Wisdom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sorry to hear this Bryan. We would just pray that the Lord restores health to your body. God is a healing God. He is able to do exceeding abundantly and above all we ask or think. We would pray for a breakthrough, and that you would clearly see the work of the Lord.

Abundant Blessings to you, ALWAYS,

Kevin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bryan,

Above all you are my brother in Christ, I continue to pray for you and have missed very much your interaction. There is a season for all things and we have the greatest comfort in knowing our Sovereign God is in control.

God Bless you!
    Your sister,
    Eileen~
    "To those who have no works-phobia, I will state that you are not trembling before the gospel" Robert R. Higby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bryan,

Sorry to hear about this situation. We will keep you in our prayers and may God bless you in the gospel and renew your days as of old!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm thankful to God for all of you and the way He has inspired you all to pray in various ways, and I'm thankful for how this is working out as we bear one another's burdens. God has expressed His love in several different ways here at our forum and has comforted me as well in this time of affliction for me and my little family
    Jn 14:23-24, (NASB)
    Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, BUT The Father's Who sent Me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just saw this thread....I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, it is comforting to know the Lord is with us in sickness and in health. God speed your healing and amen to all the thoughts expressed in the preceding posts.
    Dead faith is only possible if you are not ALIVE in Christ!

“Do as you are bid; feed the sheep, feed the lambs; the goats will never believe the gospel,
    though they may believe your doctrine.”
    William Huntington

Augustus Toplady (1740-1778) was John Wesley's chief opponent

Just Grace

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nicholas View Post
    Dear brothers, sisters, and friends,

Bryan Wanman (Whammer), one of our facilitators will no longer function as a facilitator.

Due to serious physical and medicinal issues, he and we agreed that it would be in the best interest of this forum and for the body of Christ at this time.

This is not a permanent action, but rather temporary. Bryan will still be interacting through his posts.

We appreciate the time he has served the Body of Christ, and pray that his condition will turn for the better. However, our brother, like all of us need your prayers.

In Christ forever,
    Nicholas

Are you sure pal. ( in Christ )

This is a very funny group.

Reject James? Your mad or worse. Real sorry but you have to be not of God to deny James.

All of your area's of disputation, if you cannot relate to James then I wonder if your born again.

You have to be born again.

That's it.

David

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Just Grace View Post

Reject James? Your mad or worse. Real sorry but you have to be not of God to deny James.

All of your area's of disputation, if you cannot relate to James then I wonder if your born again.

That's it.

David
    That's nice David that your opinion of us is so high. If that's what you think after reading ALL the james material (I personally doubt that you have or weighed it with an open mind), then why bother to come to this forum at all?
    Isaiah 45:7, (KJV), I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Just Grace

Just getting used to looking up or down. Yours it's too recent. Why I dont know. Your message is not to all.

Listen, I know the Grace of God.

Deny James and you have be on another planet. All of you.

How can you do that?

David

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

David,

Please do not make sweeping generalizations which are worthless cheap polemics. Respond to specific issues by quoting statements of other contributors and present a counter-argument based on the evidence that you believe in.

--Bob
    I got four things to live by: don't say nothin' that will hurt anybody; don't give advice--no one will take it anyway; don't complain; don't explain. Walter Scott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Deny James and you have be on another planet. All of you.

How can you do that?
    We are from the planet Zertron and on this planet there is only one faith. That one faith is faith ALONE in Christ ALONE. We shun works as having anything to do with salvation. We don't believe that works complete our faith or add to our faith. We don't believe that works fulfil our faith. It is God that justifies.

Jas 2:24, (NASB), You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone.

On Zertron we believe the Gospel that Paul preached - Faith ALONE in Christ ALONE.

Rom 4:1-5, (NASB)
    1What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, has found?2For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God.3For what does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness."4Now to the one who works, his wage is not credited as a favor, but as what is due.5But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited as righteousness,
    Rom 8:18-21, (NASB), For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dear Just Grace,..... This thread was strictly an announcement thread dealing with our brother Bryan stepping down from Facilitation.

If you want to put your "digs" in about the "letter named James", then address the salient points you disagree with. Please do so in another thread.

You were way off base by sidetracking this thread.

Please, no more comments about "James" in this thread.

All posts will be deleted that are off topic in this thread.

Nicholas
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand..........John 10:27,28

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's it.

David
    One thing I remember about last year thru this year David, when you started your blog and were interacting in a couple other threads, is that you promised to...but failed to respond to a host of questions. Maybe some of it is some sort of a language issue since your native tongue (I assume) is french, or maybe the questions were a little too much to handle..........either way, you need to change your title "Just Grace" to something that actually fits who you are and what you believe.
    Just because you say "grace" a thousand times means nothing when the rest of your "works righteousness" shows in the doctrinal contradictions you repeatedly have posted on our forum.
    Jn 14:23-24, (NASB)
    Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, BUT The Father's Who sent Me.