Pristine Grace
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread: McCain Sends Us a WONDERFUL SIGN - PICKS PALIN!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: McCain Sends Us a WONDERFUL SIGN - PICKS PALIN!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert R. Higby View Post
    Joe: Look, ill repeat, abortion is not the issue for me. Its the economy and war..period.

There is NO substantive difference between Obama and McCain on the war or the economy. It is all window-dressing media grandstanding; I have never been more confident of anything.
    Im meant war in general Bob, not "the war" But they do differ on this anyway.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
    GALATIANS 5:22

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinator View Post
    I would also have to disagree, Bob. I think there is a big difference. Also, I believe that McCain has more character than Obama. American POWs in Vietnam had a code that they lived by. First in, first out. Does anyone here feel confident that Obama would not have taken an early release, if it had been offered to him by his captors? I know which one of these two I would want with me in a fox hole.
    A pow does not a president make Calvi. It is rather an absurd connection. It really hasnt made him a good senator, so why would it somehow qualify him for president?
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    This is why i wont do this with you Chuck. Too emotional for you. I dont know why. I just do not, nor have not thought about it much.
    I provided statistics and reasons for why I believe those statistics are important. I don't think I'm being overly emotional. I do think that the average person doesn't think about it much because it all takes place at locations they generally don't have to deal with and it has become a regular and accepted part of American life. The war provides us with something different. It's just like plane crashes. About 42,000 people die each year in a car crash (which is significantly more than have died in Iraq and significantly less than have died in abortion). About 965 people die each year in plane crashes. But when a plane does crashes people are all up in arms about all the changes we need to make in aviation laws. Or consider the lead paint found in the toys from China. There wasn't a single incident of a child getting sick or dying from that but they kept talking about it every day. There is an inverse relationship between actual danger and media coverage. I don't see either candidate running on a platform of preventing death by car.

Abortion far outnumbers all of those. Abortion isn't real for most people. I've seen my own babies dead just prior to the time in which they would have been able to live outside the womb. They were real people. They were hugging each other inside the womb and trying to kick each other. I don't have any reason to believe they were any less of a person than you were. And there are many who don't want to have to put up with labor and so they want to kill the baby for something that they did when there are many families who would be happy to adopt those babies. Obama doesn't care about them because those babies can't vote for him.
    For whatever strength of arm he may have who swims in the open sea, yet in time he is carried away and sunk, mastered by the greatness of its waves. Need then there is that we be in the ship, that is, that we be carried in the wood, that we may be able to cross this sea. Now this Wood in which our weakness is carried is the Cross of the Lord, by which we are signed, and delivered from the dangerous tempests of this world.--St. Augustine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Gill View Post
    Please elaborate what you mean by "New world order thought." Thanks. - Brandan

Ill get back to you on this tonight, I don't have time to elaborate on it this afternoon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wildboar View Post
    I provided statistics and reasons for why I believe those statistics are important. I don't think I'm being overly emotional. I do think that the average person doesn't think about it much because it all takes place at locations they generally don't have to deal with and it has become a regular and accepted part of American life. The war provides us with something different. It's just like plane crashes. About 42,000 people die each year in a car crash (which is significantly more than have died in Iraq and significantly less than have died in abortion). About 965 people die each year in plane crashes. But when a plane does crashes people are all up in arms about all the changes we need to make in aviation laws. Or consider the lead paint found in the toys from China. There wasn't a single incident of a child getting sick or dying from that but they kept talking about it every day. There is an inverse relationship between actual danger and media coverage. I don't see either candidate running on a platform of preventing death by car.

Abortion far outnumbers all of those. Abortion isn't real for most people. I've seen my own babies dead just prior to the time in which they would have been able to live outside the womb. They were real people. They were hugging each other inside the womb and trying to kick each other. I don't have any reason to believe they were any less of a person than you were. And there are many who don't want to have to put up with labor and so they want to kill the baby for something that they did when there are many families who would be happy to adopt those babies. Obama doesn't care about them because those babies can't vote for him.
    I will not play a numbers game Chuck. I do not understand why I must feel as strongly about this as you. Im not pro abortion, im not for some back alley coat hanger used self mutilation. And you are painting Obama in an overly dramatic fear mongering way. I would wish there were zero, but id also like to see no teen sex. I would restrict them, and so will Obama. The whole irony of this discussion is that the republican platform is diametrically opposed to Scripture. Yet the Ralph Reeds of this world cling to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lionovjudah View Post
    A pow does not a president make Calvi. It is rather an absurd connection. It really hasnt made him a good senator, so why would it somehow qualify him for president?
    Read the post again. My main point was on character.

You can call me John or Calvinator!
    Rom 8:18-21, (NASB), For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

His experience as a POW does show self-sacrifice. That being said, I don't think that he has been a good senator. But Obama has been worse. Even if you put all the issues aside, voting "present" 130 times and hitting the wrong button and voting the wrong way 6 times does not sound like a very good senator to me. Vocationally what makes a good president would be who upholds the Constitution better. Both do a poor job but McCain wins by a small margin.

What exactly is it that you believe is better about Obama in regards to war in general? He's not opposed to it. He's not Kucinich. I predict that if elected Obama will talk with General Petraeus and recommend everything that Petraeus says. He'll rant about how horrible he feels about it and how Bush got us into a big mess and now we have to clean up after him. Can you be at all specific as to what you believe is different between these two candidates in regards to war?
    For whatever strength of arm he may have who swims in the open sea, yet in time he is carried away and sunk, mastered by the greatness of its waves. Need then there is that we be in the ship, that is, that we be carried in the wood, that we may be able to cross this sea. Now this Wood in which our weakness is carried is the Cross of the Lord, by which we are signed, and delivered from the dangerous tempests of this world.--St. Augustine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think I am done with this thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham854 View Post

Well, this is after all AMERICAN politics.
    This is my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And we would not have all of this fun under a dictatorship!
    Rom 8:18-21, (NASB), For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Here's some issues that I think are important when deciding between Obama and McCain. Honestly, if ya write in or dont vote... its almost as if you are voting for Obama in my opinion. Its just not going to help, alot of democrats are out there, alot of liberals.. people that do not want any traditional morals saved.. such as abortion. I for one would hate to know that my vote could have counted, and saved babies lives. If obama wins and more abortions are accepted thats more lives killed, what if all those no votes and write in votes went to McCain and that was all stopped? Even if its just that one issue... someone could be helping save unborn babies lives. Just a thought..

Here's some other issues I found interesting:

GUN CONTROL

McCain: Voted against ban on assault-type weapons but in favor of requiring background checks at gun shows. Voted to shield gun-makers and dealers from civil suits. "I believe the Second Amendment ought to be preserved -- which means no gun control."

Obama: Voted to leave gun-makers and dealers open to suit. Also, as Illinois state lawmaker, supported ban on all forms of semiautomatic weapons and tighter state restrictions generally on firearms.

HEALTH CARE

McCain: $2,500 refundable tax credit for individuals, $5,000 for families, to make health insurance more affordable. No mandate for universal coverage. In gaining the tax credit, workers could not deduct the portion of their workplace health insurance paid by their employers.

Obama: Mandatory coverage for children, no mandate for adults. Aim for universal coverage by requiring employers to share costs of insuring workers and by offering coverage similar to that in plan for federal employees. Says package would cost up to $65 billion a year after unspecified savings from making system more efficient. Raise taxes on wealthier families to pay the cost.

IRAQ

McCain: Opposes scheduling a troop withdrawal, saying latest strategy is succeeding. Supported decision to go to war, but was early critic of the manner in which administration prosecuted it. Key backer of the troop increase. Willing to have permanent U.S. peacekeeping forces in Iraq.

Obama: Spoke against war at start, opposed troop increase. Now says his plan would complete withdrawal of combat troops by end of 2009, four months sooner than his previous commitment. Before that, had said a timetable for completing withdrawal would be irresponsible without knowing what facts he'd face in office.

This one on Iraq is interesting to me, doesn't Obama realize that if we pull our troops out too soon all our efforts will be lost? Also could be more dangerous for us and the people living there. We want to make sure things are secure and safe for those living there, at least the mission completed to best of ability.. may not be perfect but at least closed, not just pull out like that.

This link talks about education: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/iss...education.html. I find it interesting I think I also support McCain on this issue as well. Im curious what do you all think about the other issues besides just abortion? For example the educational issue, gun issue, and health care?
    A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. - Wisdom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The video that Obama and Clinton don't want you to see!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WLoI3U7guY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The New World Order is an idea to unify the first, second and third worlds into a peaceful whole. It is idea to achieve globalization through the collective cooperation of the world superpowers. It's concept occurs at the end of all major wars in the last century. The most obvious occurrence of the phrase is on the reverse side of the one dollar bill which was approved in 1935 by Franklin Roosevelt. "Novus Ordo Seclorum" is latin with Novus meaning NEW, Ordo meaning ORDER and Seclorum being the root for secular or WORLD. Above the pyramid symbol is the phrase "Annuit Ceoptis", meaning He/God has favored our undertakings. The Pyramid itself is a masonic sign and represents the world. The bottom of the pyramid are the enslaved nations or third world, the middle and top represent the ruled and governing classes and separated from the rest and above all is the "all seeing eye" symbolising the illuminati. This is the vision of the New World Order. The phrase itself was used liberally by George H.W. Bush during his Sept. 11 1990 speech "Toward a New World Order".

From the Apple Dictionary including Wikipedia info:

"The LA Times reported that the speech signified more than just the rhetoric about superpower cooperation. In fact, the deeper reality of the new world order was the United Statesí emergence "as the single greatest power in a multipolar world.""

"Despite the criticisms of the new world order concept, ranging from its practical unworkability to its theoretical incoherence, Bill Clinton not only signed on to the idea of the "new world order," but dramatically expanded the concept beyond Bush's formulation. The essence of Clinton's election year critique was that Bush had done too little, not too much."(talking about the gulf war)

"In August 1990, U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Charles W. Freeman, Jr. sent a cable to Washington from Saudi Arabia in which he argued that U.S. conduct in the Gulf crisis would determine the nature of the world. Bush would then refer to the "new world order" at least 42 times from the summer of 1990 to the end of March 1991. They also note that Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney gave three priorities to the Senate on fighting the Gulf War: prevent further aggression; protect oil supplies; and, further a new world order. "

"The most recent usage of the phrase came from United Kingdom Prime Minister Gordon Brown, who called for a "new world order" in a 2007 speech in New Delhi, to reflect the rise of Asia and growing concerns over global warming and finance. Brown said the new world order should incorporate a better representation of "the biggest shift in the balance of economic power in the world in two centuries." He then went on, "To succeed now, the post-war rules of the game and the post-war international institutions -- fit for the Cold War and a world of just 50 states -- must be radically reformed to fit our world of globalisation."[36] He also called for the revamping of post-war global institutions including the World Bank, G8 and International Monetary Fund. Other elements of Brown's formulation include spending £100 million a year on setting up a rapid reaction force to intervene in failed states."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham854 View Post

Well, this is after all AMERICAN politics.
    I'm American and I agree, I'm bored with this.

Hopefully we can get to the gospel issues of our age and be done with all the political banter before the election, this is getting old.
    Isaiah 45:7, (KJV), I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Who's the puppet master?
    I personally don't know for sure, but there are many possible options. I have done quite a bit of research into this issue and believe that since at least the early 20th century that most of the presidents of the US are controlled by someone or some organization that it intent on globalization. When a president tries to deviate they are dealt with (JFK, RFK, Reagan assignation attempt ect.) by a supposed lone assassin. Check out these groups to start.

CFR - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council...eign_relations

Bilderberg Group- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg

Trilateral Commission - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission

Rockefeller Family - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_family

Rothschild Family - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothchilds

Research these groups and all the high powered people associated with them from both Democrats and Republicans and it is clear there is something fishy going on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Forester07 View Post
    I personally don't know for sure,
    How do you KNOW there is a puppet master? Look, I'm just looking for some objectivity. I don't know how you can say that McCain is being controlled by some puppet master if you don't eve know who the puppet master is.

Americans have long been eager to believe in conspiracy theories when it comes to their politics. I used to believe in all of this too when I was in my early 20s. I was also a dispensationalist. But there comes a point in one's life when you just look around at all these COMPETING conspiracies with no real solid evidence supporting any of them and you have to ask yourself if you are being objective.

I have no doubt that there are some groups of people attempting to manipulate things to their advantage. But I don't think they have as much power as most conspiracists are willing to ascribe to them. Large donors and lobbyists attempt to get politicians in their pockets and sometimes politicians are blackmailed. Bankers successfully conspired to get control of our currency with the implementation of the Federal Reserve. But to assume that every American politician that runs for president is under the control of some secret group plotting a "new world order" is a little far fetched for me - especially when nobody even seems to know for sure who's doing the puppet-work.

Over on the LEFT, they have their conspiracy theories too you know and they are much different than those over on the right. Over on the left it's the "neocons" with halliburton and DieBold. Over in white supremacist land, it's "ZOG" (Zionist Occupation Government). Over on the religious right, it's the CFR and the Trilaterals.
    This is my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dans la Musique View Post
    The New World Order is an idea to unify the first, second and third worlds into a peaceful whole. It is idea to achieve globalization through the collective cooperation of the world superpowers. It's concept occurs at the end of all major wars in the last century. The most obvious occurrence of the phrase is on the reverse side of the one dollar bill which was approved in 1935 by Franklin Roosevelt. "Novus Ordo Seclorum" is latin with Novus meaning NEW, Ordo meaning ORDER and Seclorum being the root for secular or WORLD. Above the pyramid symbol is the phrase "Annuit Ceoptis", meaning He/God has favored our undertakings. The Pyramid itself is a masonic sign and represents the world. The bottom of the pyramid are the enslaved nations or third world, the middle and top represent the ruled and governing classes and separated from the rest and above all is the "all seeing eye" symbolising the illuminati. This is the vision of the New World Order. The phrase itself was used liberally by George H.W. Bush during his Sept. 11 1990 speech "Toward a New World Order".
    Well how do you know McCain is part of the conspiracy to create a "new world order?" I'm looking for some objectivity. Thanks. - Brandan
    This is my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I have not yet researched the extent of McCain's involvement in world dominion economic policy (ties to the Bilderbergs, Morgans, Federal Reserve, Masons or other secret societies, etc.). It is not that this is a single conspiracy, it is many organizations and powerful bankers/persons of generational wealth working together to achieve the same objectives (of controlling the world economy). The two Bush presidents, the Clintons, and Obama were/are clearly a part of it and I suspect that McCain is also.

In no way did I mean to say that Obama RESPECTS the military the same as McCain or that Obama should be respected like McCain when it comes to military issues. What I meant to say is that the POLICY that both will pursue in the future will not have a material difference. On the economy, both will drive the US into default through infinite borrowing to keep the government hanging on in a state of infinite reckless spending on a legion of programs (even though the pie might be divided a LITTLE differently--but not much).
    I got four things to live by: don't say nothin' that will hurt anybody; don't give advice--no one will take it anyway; don't complain; don't explain. Walter Scott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can't prove it right now of course, but I do know that he is part of the CFR which again is infamous for having all of the world's leaders under its banner, and its run by people ive never even heard of. McCain intends to have a permanent military presence in the middle east, this is inline with the New orld Order I just described. Satellite military bases throughout the world to maintain control. It wont be long until we have afgan and iraqi clothes, electronics and hardware being imported. As soon as those countries become "peaceful".

Halliburton and DieBold. Look at Dick Cheney and how much he has had to profit from this war. He was secretery of defense under George H.W. and now hes VP making sure the war GW's father started got finished. Now with the information I presented, the New World Order is clearly NOT a conspiracy, it is spoken about openly and it is the brainchild of freemasonry.

When it comes down to it time will tell. But the notion that we should go around policing the world with our goodness is foolish. What matters is repentance and faith in Christ. No one can force the good news down someones throught through the barrel of a gun. The US itself is decaying rapidly, and no one cares for the laws our country started out with.

McCain is decieved at best. He doesnt understand that his party is gone to waste. Just 8 months ago many people on this forum thought he was too liberal. Now everyones Gaga over him. I think you Brandon even called him McStain. Well Im not buying into him just because hes the only choice. Those who praise him for character, I say he lacks substance. His omission of whats on his mind is what deters my vote. Yes, abortion, crime, homosexuality, these are all major problems of our time. But people who think that one man, one president held up by conservatives will somehow change the hearts and minds of the nation, this is naive and ignores the principles that this country was founded on. The role of the government, in my opinion, is not to manage the peoples lives. The role of government is to ensure the the laws already in place are being carried out, and in time of outside aggression, to ensure that the country maintains its borders. If this war between liberals and conservatives continues, the country is only going to continue to degrade until people wake up and its too late.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast