Pristine Grace
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast

Thread: McCain Sends Us a WONDERFUL SIGN - PICKS PALIN!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: McCain Sends Us a WONDERFUL SIGN - PICKS PALIN!!!!!!

Toplady
    I don't think Mary, Brandan, myself, or anyone else has said, or believes that corruptiondoes not exist in the US govt. I certainly believe there is corruption, but let me address one thing. YOur whole argument of the steel being able to withstand the collision/fire. This is what a lot of libs like Rosie O'Donnell speak about...somehow that steel must and will withstand anything. This is pure bologna...Have you ever worked with steel? My father has, quite a bit. And yes, steel can be destroyed. Fire and mass pressure and destruction can destroy it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

This is my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gill View Post
    Toplady
    I don't think Mary, Brandan, myself, or anyone else has said, or believes that corruptiondoes not exist in the US govt. I certainly believe there is corruption, but let me address one thing. YOur whole argument of the steel being able to withstand the collision/fire. This is what a lot of libs like Rosie O'Donnell speak about...somehow that steel must and will withstand anything. This is pure bologna...Have you ever worked with steel? My father has, quite a bit. And yes, steel can be destroyed. Fire and mass pressure and destruction can destroy it.
    Have you seen other fires of big concrete and steel structures? Granted they weren't hit by planes, but huge fires that raged for days and days, and guess what? The pancaking effect did not happen. Also I have seen other buildings collapse, and guess what? They do not come down perfectly like a demolition.

I may be kinda dumb at times, but I cannot buy that these huge steel columns turn to powder, sorry. That and the facts of all the wargames the govt was playing involving hitting the Pentagon and World Trade Ctr with airplanes that same year is a little too coincidental....

Just for laughs, what happened to building 7, in your opinion?
    Dead faith is only possible if you are not ALIVE in Christ!

“Do as you are bid; feed the sheep, feed the lambs; the goats will never believe the gospel,
    though they may believe your doctrine.”
    William Huntington

Augustus Toplady (1740-1778) was John Wesley's chief opponent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm continuing to enjoy my reading of The American Conservative. I'm almost done with the current issue which contains an article by W. James Antle III entitled None of the Above. The article is a review of two books. One is The Case Against Barack Obama. The other is McCain: Myth of a Maverick. The author of the review recommends buying both of these books. What I appreciated the most about the review is that the author summarizes the primary agreements and disagreements between the two candidates. The author of the review doesn't like either and I can't say I like either very much either but the summary he provides does cut through all the nonsense and provide us with some criteria when trying to choose between the lesser of two evils. Here's part of that article:

While partisans focus on the supposedly seismic gap that would separate an Obama presidency from McCain’s, reading Freddoso and Welch together makes clear that the two presidential candidates have plenty in common. Both candidates see “cynicism” as the problem, with government as the all-purpose solution. McCain’s national-greatness conservatism is the flip side of Obama’s messianic liberalism. They are the ones we have been waiting for, from Des Moines to Darfur.
    Obama and McCain agree on expanded taxpayer-funded embryonic stem-cell research, campaign-finance reform, a costly cap-and-trade approach to reducing emissions, amnesty for illegal immigrants, and maintaining the current high levels of legal immigration. Until McCain flipped before his second presidential bid, they both opposed the Bush tax cuts. They agree, with some nuances, on affirmative action and bilingual education. They agree on an interventionist foreign policy, though they would intervene in different places. They agree on effectively imposing pharmaceutical price controls through Medicare (McCain’s otherwise honorable vote against the prescription-drug benefit was largely motivated by this concern.) Even on issues where they disagree, like gun control, they are not always as far apart as advertised—Obama received an F from the National Rifle Association, McCain a C.
    Which brings us to another reason Freddoso and Welch’s books go together like red meat and red wine: the case against Barack Obama is the strongest case for John McCain; the case against John McCain is the strongest conservative argument—Obamacon special pleading aside—for Obama.
    Freddoso documents that Obama is probably the most pro-abortion presidential candidate in history. He worked to block a bill—virtually identical to the federal law he now claims to support— in the Illinois legislature that would have made it illegal to kill or deny care to children born alive in failed abortion procedures. He beat Hillary Clinton to the NARAL Pro-Choice America endorsement in the Democratic primaries. Obama has vowed to sign the Freedom of Choice Act, of which he is a Senate co-sponsor. This legislation, which supporters say will codify Roe v. Wade, would nullify every official abortion restriction in the country. And Obama supports taxpayer-funded abortion, even though the Hyde Amendment has done more to reduce abortions than any other pro-life policy.
    As president, Obama would repeal Reagan’s reforms by pushing marginal tax rates and regulation of the economy back to levels unseen since the 1970s. The nonpartisan National Taxpayers Union has calculated that his campaign promises would increase federal spending by more than $300 billion a year, an amount that cannot be paid for by simply letting the Bush tax cuts expire or even withdrawing from Iraq. “There is no problem in America that Barack Obama cannot solve with a tax increase,” writes Freddoso.
    Freddoso’s chapter on Obama’s foreign policy is a fairly conventional critique of the Democratic nominee’s inexperience and inconsistency, with additional material on liberal fecklessness during the Cold War. That’s fine as far as it goes, but it would have been more interesting if Freddoso—an Iraq War skeptic and Ron Paul voter who never criticizes Obama for his decision to oppose the war—had explored his subject’s interventionism. Obama may emphasize diplomacy, but he doesn’t seem to mind adding to our military commitments, from humanitarian excursions in Africa to a new surge in Afghanistan.
    Welch’s portrait of McCain is no more flattering. As president, the Republican nominee would maintain the U.S. presence in Iraq, escalate the conflict with Iran, expand NATO until we risk war with a nuclear-armed Russia, and engage in numerous humanitarian interventions. He has lamented the failure to send troops to Rwanda and Darfur, and he also favors a more forceful approach to North Korea. Domestically, McCain’s support for limited government doesn’t extend far beyond tearing down Bridges to Nowhere. As with foreign policy, his first instinct is always intervention. McCain, Welch writes, has called for “expanding Medicare, cracking down on Hollywood marketers, even banning ultimate fighting on Indian reservations.” He wants to regulate everything from political speech to professional boxing. “National pride will not survive the people’s contempt for government,” he wrote in Worth the Fighting For. “And national pride should be as indispensable to the happiness of Americans as is our self-respect.”
    For whatever strength of arm he may have who swims in the open sea, yet in time he is carried away and sunk, mastered by the greatness of its waves. Need then there is that we be in the ship, that is, that we be carried in the wood, that we may be able to cross this sea. Now this Wood in which our weakness is carried is the Cross of the Lord, by which we are signed, and delivered from the dangerous tempests of this world.--St. Augustine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MCoving
    I'll campaign for McCain over Obama any day!!!
    Me Too!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Gill
    America NEEDS soldiers like John McCain. He's not a believer. But probably are none of the other candidates. You may not like it, but it's what guarantees our FREEDOM (including this website). For that I'm grateful to GOD for raising up freedom fighters like McCain.
    Amen! And God created the wicked for the day of evil and God creates warriors to punish them.

Quote Originally Posted by Topady
    Explain how those towers came down...
    Some Islamic terrorists hijacked some planes and flew them into the WTC. I have seen the film footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gill
    This is what a lot of libs like Rosie O'Donnell speak about...
    I agree. It is bologna with cheese. If Rosie O'Donnell believes that our own government did this to the WTC, what does that tell you? Am I to believe that Rosie has a handle on truth?
    Rom 8:18-21, (NASB), For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Rom 8:18-21, (NASB), For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toplady View Post
    All you have to do is watch the news videos they have made us watch on network TV over and over, you can see the huge steel columns that are the central support system for these huge buildings completely disappear. They should have mostly just bent, if anything, but disappear into dust all the way down, were you paying attention? There's only a few bits of the outer supports that are nowhere near as huge as the central support columns left in the rubble at the end....how can such a thing happen? By a fire???? No way, Jose...
    What? So your information is just news videos? Those videos dont say much, just the steel theory, but Im sure many scientists do have explanations for that. Plus it was a plane hitting a building and fire, I dont think theres been too many planes hitting a building so how do we really know what steel will do? Your sources are not enough.. for some theory to be proven fact you need lots of other people to back it up. Reliable source and plenty of people to confirm it. All it is right now is a theory, there is no fact to that. There is more facts to the people of another country controlling our planes and sending it into buildings with gov't officials and other whitehouse people, and families. There's more facts to show it was them not our gov't. So I will stick by that.. and ITS NOT NONSENSE!
    A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. - Wisdom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

They never address the central supports in a way that meshes with reality. Sorry, I've heard and watched, and they do not speak truth.
    Also the videos dont show the steel supports turning to dust? They just show a building on fire, you cant see close enough to the steel supports. What you are doing is following a bunch of peoples lies, that make up this stuff. Look for articles written by real scientists,chemistry people, fire mans, things like that about 9/11 then tell me this. Show me an article written by many scientists then maybe you have support. But a video, some opinions, and your own opinion doesn't make anything real or fact.. its still a theory. And a poor one at that. I went to College and was a psychology major you need more than a video to prove ones theory to be true. You need articles, that are backed up by other people... real proof.
    A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. - Wisdom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Have you seen other fires of big concrete and steel structures? Granted they weren't hit by planes, but huge fires that raged for days and days, and guess what? The pancaking effect did not happen. Also I have seen other buildings collapse, and guess what? They do not come down perfectly like a demolition.

I may be kinda dumb at times, but I cannot buy that these huge steel columns turn to powder, sorry. That and the facts of all the wargames the govt was playing involving hitting the Pentagon and World Trade Ctr with airplanes that same year is a little too coincidental....

Just for laughs, what happened to building 7, in your opinion?
    Just because a building doesn't come down like you are used to doesn't mean anything. A plane hit it! And its tall, who knows what other wear and tear was on the building.. or exactly how the plane hit, or what really happened inside that building and its infrastructure UNLESS YOU WERE THERE. So Im done with this.. its just a bunch of bull people made up on the internet because they hate the gov't and people like you are buying into it. Theres no proof besides a bunch of guesses and theories from a video shot miles away. Nothing personal.. but it just irritates me. I know our gov't is corrupt in ways.. but this is not something they did on purpose. If they wanted to go to war with the Middle East all they would have to do is say they have inteligence saying theres weapons of mass destruction or that they are plotting to harm Americans, or etc. And they could go to war.. I mean they dont need to kill their own families and loved ones just to go to war with Middle East. So if you think logically that theory makes no sense.

A building caught on fire, steel caught on fire can burn and collapse like it did. Especially intense heat, an airplane whatever... it can happen. Things are possible, sometimes things happen that science cant even explain! So again I dont see how you are so certain of this.. I think you've been lied too.

PS: It really upsets me when people like you come out with this stuff around 9/11. People died in those towers, people got injured in the Pentagon, gov't officials, their families, we had fireman, policeman, gov't officials there helping, risking their lives to save these people. And you accuse them of starting it? Our own Americans of starting something like this?!! REally irritates me.. also that people would be so upset at the war.. when this is the reason we went to war. REmember those families, remember the soldiers fighting for our freedom so people dont think they can just come and fly airplanes into our buildings and kill our families and children. People are without fathers and mothers today because of the terrorists. It is them that should be punished not our gov't who went off to fight for the one who died in this awful tradegy. ANd I remember them all today on 9/11.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MCoving View Post
    PS: It really upsets me when people like you come out with this stuff around 9/11. People died in those towers, people got injured in the Pentagon, gov't officials, their families, we had fireman, policeman, gov't officials there helping, risking their lives to save these people. And you accuse them of starting it? Our own Americans of starting something like this?!! REally irritates me.. also that people would be so upset at the war.. when this is the reason we went to war. REmember those families, remember the soldiers fighting for our freedom so people dont think they can just come and fly airplanes into our buildings and kill our families and children. People are without fathers and mothers today because of the terrorists. It is them that should be punished not our gov't who went off to fight for the one who died in this awful tradegy. ANd I remember them all today on 9/11.
    Those are my sentiments EXACTLY!!
    This is my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just felt like waving the flag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There are some very radical and unsupported assertions made by some "9/11 truthers". However, there are also some very strange cover-ups made by the government in this case. There problem here is that some people will take a few disturbing facts and then imagine a theory, and try to find evidence to prove the rest of their theory. When looking at the facts, there was obviously a big problem with the way the US' intelligence was being handled. Here is a written article with an expert who was asked to speak to the official 9/11 commision report.

http://www.readersread.com/features/peterlance.htm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you listen to McCain in these videos, he cannot even remember what he said in previous quotes. To be electable you must at least be convincing "LIAR" . For sure McCain is an unconvincing liar. However, a gullible, die in the wool, faithful at all cost party member (in this case republican), will vote and support anyone the party bosses put up there for election, and even start to justifiy their lieing platforms to boot! That's what blind loyalty is all about. Thank God that that His people are made loyal to Christ and His Kingdom FIRST and not some political party that is controlled by bankers, thieves, and robbers, and false religionists.

The central banks of this world love McCain because he is a war-monger. Wars equate to huge amounts of borrowing. The central banks love this because government borrowing means debt and interest payments to those wealthy families who own the banks. These same banks would love to cause another world war and finance all governemts involved in those wars, thus insuring that these governments will be subservient to these same banks.

This has been done before many many times before and it will continue until the Lord returns. However as children of the light we must expose this darkness.

Our Federal Government, especially the Executive branch thinks that America should rule the world. The crusade has already started and the USA has the blessing of the Pope, along with the Popes ecumenical allies.

Attachment 645

Nicholas
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand..........John 10:27,28

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nicholas View Post
    Wars equate to huge amounts of borrowing.
    They also protect our freedom. Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nicholas View Post
    Our Federal Government, especially the Executive branch thinks that America should rule the world. The crusade has already started and the USA has the blessing of the Pope, along with the Popes ecumenical allies.
    If the previous world wars mean anything then America must be on the offense. The best defense is a good offense, and I want the USA to be the police-dog of the world if it means we're safer. I have to disagree with you though that the USA wants to "rule" the world.
    This is my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know that there are people that are pushing for a NWO, but if they had the power and control that some here are claiming, then it would have happened a long time ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinator View Post
    I know that there are people that are pushing for a NWO, but if they had the power and control that some here are claiming, then it would have happened a long time ago.
    And this is as close to conspiracy theories that I am going to get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this is the difference between the old idea of fascism like hitler ran and what proceeded after that. It is much more efficient to deceive people gradually using propaganda and control of information than to sponsor outright military police state. Hitler praised the brilliancy with which american's used propaganda at the time. Here is a partial book about this...

http://books.google.com/books?id=9Ls...sult#PPA321,M1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And this is as close to conspiracy theories that I am going to get.
    OK. I stand corrected. Two illuminati members have shown up at my house and are forcing me to post this youtube video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbkNxYaULBw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dans la Musique View Post
    It is much more efficient to deceive people gradually using propaganda and control of information than to sponsor outright military police state.
    If there is a group of people that are trying to control everyone with propaganda and control of information, then that means they do not have control or they would go directly to the police state and tell everyone to sit down and shut up. So therefore, this country and it's presidential election are not under their control and so neither is McCain/Palin.

So vote for McCain/Palin!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

When it comes to conspiracy theories and all these other things, what good does it do us to argue about them? God knows what is happening. He is in control. Sometimes investigating certain things can end you up in a most miserable state, and what might be found, may not even be true.

Seven years on, I ask the question, what on earth would cause a person to want to plough an aircraft into a building? I never imagined in my wildest dreams that such a thing could happen anywhere. The world certainly changed that day, forever. It was a landmark event. May this continually cause us to treat every day like it was our last!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast