Pristine Grace

Thread: Does God Desire All People To Be Saved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does God Desire All People To Be Saved.

In the below "you-tube" clip. you will hear this question asked of R.C. Sproul. After viewing the clip you will notice that R.C. never directly answers the question, however confound the question with clever subterfuge and sophistry.

Cheap lying politicians answer in the same way as to not reveal their honest beliefs.

I will state on the record....NO!!. God does not desire all people to be saved.

If R.C. would have said no like me, he would likely lose 99.9% of his followers.

Enjoy,

Nicholas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPZYl...eature=related
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand..........John 10:27,28

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Re: Does God Desire All People To Be Saved.

Maybe he needs to take a page out of Drew Carey's book: "whenever I'm about to lie I start seeing red--the color of the lake of fire where liars burn!"
    I got four things to live by: don't say nothin' that will hurt anybody; don't give advice--no one will take it anyway; don't complain; don't explain. Walter Scott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nicholas View Post
    In the below "you-tube" clip. you will hear this question asked of R.C. Sproul. After viewing the clip you will notice that R.C. never directly answers the question, however confound the question with clever subterfuge and sophistry.

Cheap lying politicians answer in the same way as to not reveal their honest beliefs.

I will state on the record....NO!!. God does not desire all people to be saved.

If R.C. would have said no like me, he would likely lose 99.9% of his followers.

Enjoy,

Nicholas
    Ol' RC is a piece of garbage I reckon. Not only wont he answer the questions brought before him, the ones he does answer are concealed.

What! Does the guy think he's part of a secret society or something?

He and his followers are seriously deceived.
    Isaiah 45:7, (KJV), I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Highlyfavored View Post
    Ol' RC is a piece of garbage I reckon. Not only wont he answer the questions brought before him, the ones he does answer are concealed.

What! Does the guy think he's part of a secret society or something?

He and his followers are seriously deceived.
    Come on, Greg! Don't you know that god loves all sinners, but hates their sin.

Attachment 1242
    I can't believe that I said that!
    Rom 8:18-21, (NASB), For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.