Pristine Grace

Thread: The morons never cease

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The morons never cease

This guy and others like him who cling to logic like this (I mean the lack thereof) still blow my mind.
    I would like to knock on their collective skulls and ask "is there anybody home?", but of course nobody is, so this would do no good.

http://www.gci.org/God/predestination
    Isaiah 45:7, (KJV), I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Re: The morons never cease

How can today's Calvinists argue? This is where the thinking of virtually all of them is headed, sooner or later.

The ultimate end of free-will philosophy like this is atheism. For those who magnify absolute free-thinking and free-acting as the essence of true humanity, affirming that any God who would limit that 'freedom' to be a merciless tyrant, such people who claim that they need 'God' are expressing hopeless disgust and frustration at their 'freedom' & acting contrary to it. The truly 'free' in the absolute sense of autonomy from Divine determination are people who can decide for themselves, THEY DON'T NEED A GOD TO VALIDATE THEIR CHOICES!
    I got four things to live by: don't say nothin' that will hurt anybody; don't give advice--no one will take it anyway; don't complain; don't explain. Walter Scott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Re: The morons never cease

Amen Bob. Hey Greg, that was a SICK SICK article. YUCK - where and how'd you find that?
    This is my signature.