Motivated By the Law?
I defy anyone to find a solitary text of Scripture in the New Testament that uses the law to motivate, inspire, regulate or even guide the believer.
- Believers are motivated by love, inspired by gratitude, regulated by grace and guided by the Holy Spirit.
- The whole Word of God, the complete revelation of His will is our law.
- Our lives are governed by love, not by fear.
- We walk by faith, not by legislation.
- We walk in the Spirit, not in the flesh (Romans 8:9-14; Galatians 3:3).
Published: Sep, 6 2019 Updated: Sep, 6 2019