Please feel free to contact me, I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. I like e-mail, and I like to talk about the Gospel and important theological questions. - Brandan
There are several ways to contact me.
- E-Mail : If you prefer e-mail correspondence, you can send an e-mail to me. If you don't hear back from me, come back and try a different method, but you should hear back from me within a day or two. This may be the best way to communicate with me if you have a letter you'd like to carefully craft. You're also more likely to get a much more detailed response! I actually prefer e-mails for doctrinal inquiries.
- Instant Chat : If you want a QUICK response, the best way is to send me a chat message. There is a blue chat button in the lower right hand of the page instead. Just click on that and I can communicate quickly.
- Texting / Voicemail : If you prefer to text or actually talk to me, you can call or text the phone number for this website and leave a message. +1 (314) 596-2596 - This does not actually ring my phone, but I do get notified of voicemails by e-mail.
- Telegram : I am available for text / talk on telegram. My Telegram account is @BrandanKraft.
- Facebook: I am available for text / talk on Facebook Messenger. My Facebook account is kraftb.
- Twitter: I am available for text / talk on Twitter. My Twitter account is @BrandanKraft.
- E-mail List : There is a newsletter that we send out semi-daily that you can subcribe to for e-mail updates and devotional articles.
- Video / Podcasts : We have also have a Sermon Audio page where we upload our podcasts and sermons.
Published: Dec, 22 2018 Updated: Jul, 12 2022